Do Good and Get Rewarded!
Posted on June 22, 2015
Announcing an easy way to do a lot of good.
We all want to help children overcome learning challenges. Just Right Academy teaches kids who have fallen through the cracks of ordinary special education programs. This school uses a whole person approach to help children with special needs not only learn, but also thrive.
Though Just Right Academy is a nonprofit, it still costs money to do the good work they’re doing. For some families who really need this school, the cost is prohibitive. That’s where you come in!
From now until July 31st, I will donate 100% of royalties from my new release, How to Tell Bedtime Stories, to the Just Right Academy scholarship fund. I wrote How to Tell Bedtime Stories to help families grow closer. Now, you can have this easy to use guidebook AND help other families find the help they need for their kids with special needs.
Here’s how you can help:
1. Share this post.
2. Buy How to Tell Bedtime Stories from CreateSpace, and Just Right Academy receives $4.
3. Buy How to Tell Bedtime Stories on Amazon, and Just Right Academy receives $2.50.
4. Buy How to Tell Bedtime Stories on Kindle, and Just Right Academy receives $2.
6. Buy the print version from any bookstore, and Just Right Academy gets $1.
7. If you have KindleUnlimited, download the Kindle version of How to Tell Bedtime Stories and browse through to the end. This will make sure that Amazon pays Just Right Academy for the full page count. The royalty to JRA will vary, but they’ll probably receive at least $1.30.
Want to know more about How to Tell Bedtime Stories? Watch the trailer!
Thank you for making a difference!
This post contains affiliate links.